Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Energy Health Messages are a bit schizophrenic

(Topic created: Wednesday)
scruffyjazz
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

So I have fairly high activity goals. 130 minutes active, 15k steps and 900 active calories.  When I do those and get about 6.5 hours sleep I get an Energy score that is around the 50% with messages to rest more.  But if I take a day off to 'rest' it then starts nagging to make my daily activity goals.   We need more options to balance active and rest periods.  Maybe we can have each day of the week have its own activity goals or be able to specify a few rest days a week?   I am not going to go in and change activity goals each day that takes too much time and who will remember to do that. but if you could set an activity schedule or as I said earlier specify rest days that would be a good enhancement and a way to fine tune the work/rest balance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @scruffyjazz,

Thank you for your suggestion on Energy Score's comprehension for each day's activity. 

Your suggestion has been communicated with the developers and the project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards, 

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes