Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Find could use some love..

(Topic created: 10-15-2022 06:44 AM)
userPoaFWpBshP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
There are frames after opening Find where apps are not there and then appear in an instant and jarring way. Even having the icons quickly fade in would be better. The same is observed when using the search function, as apps blink into existence. 

Also, having the search bar on the bottom of the app drawer would better keep in line with One Hand Operation. 
2 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
The same is for me. The search icon shows up first but the rest is delayed by like 3/4 of a millisecond to the point where you would notice it constantly. I don't use find often, but I feel like the animation is not smooth and this has been happening since One UI 4.1 too. They should at least try making it move slower so that it can process the apps needed OR give it a fading animation at least or some kind of animation where each sections shows up.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team