Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Finger print Animations/Led notification

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 08:50 PM)
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Suggestions
I would love if we could customize the finger print sensor color and animation.

It usually shows up white, but I've noticed that its now showing up balck now and I would love to be able to include it in with the theme of my phone.

And also, I think it's time we get an LED notification. Instead of having to download and pay for external LED notification apps. But maybe that's just me.

I love my Samsung
4 Replies
youu
Comet
Options
Suggestions
You don't use edge lighting?
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I always thought the led notification was upgraded to edge lighting. I've used it for so long now, I don't know how I would know I have a notification otherwise!
0 Likes
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Suggestions
I do use edge lighting. Bit it only goes off at the time of notification. Maybe they could add to the edge lighting, making it softly glow around the edege until the notification is clearee or something of that nature.

Just some type of constant notification indicator.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes