Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds battery ๐Ÿ”‹ on status bar

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 07:34 AM)
pharmabomb
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Hi devs please add battery indicator of buds and airpods to status bar. It's inconvenient to check battery we have to open wear app. Thanks 
11 Replies
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Suggestions
While I agree that could be helpful, there is a widget that performs this function.
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I was just about to reply with this same suggestion...the widget does this and does it perfect..no need for something like that to clutter the notifications bar
pharmabomb
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
They can make toggle to disable it if you don't like it?
JumpingHoses
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Not everyone uses widgets.

I don't need a giant widget cluttering my home screen, when it could be a simple percentage in the notification bar. It also requires me to go to the homescreen when it'd always be visible from the notification bar. Then I wouldn't have to switch out of my media app to check.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I second this request. The widget is only for Galaxy Buds I believe. It would be great to have a battery reading for whatever wireless device is connected to the phone.
KSal
Comet
Options
Suggestions
This would be a great addition, even if it's only an option in the good lock module. At least it would be there
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Oneplus has something similar in their phones. I miss that from my oneplus phone. Could just glance up and see the battery.
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Nah. Too clunky
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
That could be done.. is something like LG phones had ... next to the Bluetooth icon there was a little bar that let's you know the battery status of the device you were using ..but also the device has to support such feature... not all devices do.