Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gallery Update

(Topic created: 11-04-2023 07:45 PM)
hotRAT69YRSOLD
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I think that Samsung's Gallery should be able to take pets and create that "People" section, but for pets. I also think they should try and improve the layout and fluidity of the gallery with a more interactive gallery, kinda like Google's Gallery, but with a Samsung twist. Its a small thing but I would also like if the Portrait backdrop would give us the option to change the color after taking the photo. I think Samsung would also benefit from an improved Magic Eraser so that when you erase an object, it creates a better area that replaces the object missing rather than being super blurry and maybe improve the Sticker feature. Idk if it's too much, but if not, then I think it would be very good. 🙂❤️ 

3 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Personally I'd prefer it like it is as it is different from Google. More interactive? How? I feel it's pretty interactive.

As for recognizing "pets" and grouping them. You can search "Animals" and UT will bring up all thr ouctures of your pets. The software uses facial recognition to group people's pictures and this would be extremely hard to do with animals.

I do welcome improvement to the magic eraser function though. While I think it's great already. It could be even better.
0 Likes
hotRAT69YRSOLD
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
For the pets, they can already search for animals, all they need is to add a grouping system with that recognition. Now I'm not a samsung employee so I wouldn't know how hard it is, but it just a suggestion, doesn't mean they have to do it. But yes I do agree, it might be hard to do, I was just thinking tbh lol.
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Probably not that hard since google has been doing it for years. Their photos app has been grouping my pets by name for quite some time now.
0 Likes