Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Heart rate monitor

(Topic created: Saturday)
Members_DKFEuDQ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Not sure if others are having the same issue but I set my watch to take my pulse every 10 minutes.  Before the watch captured it pretty well and also displayed that 10 minute pulse rate so you could see what it was.  After the update the only time it's really reading my pulse is basically during sleeping time or holding perfectly still. Before there could be slight movement and it would take it. Also suggesting to bring back where you can scroll through the 10 minute pulses verses looking at the hourly chart to see a range. There are times I would like to see exactly what it was.

2 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Members_DKFEuDQ,

Thank you for your suggestion. 

As you've pointed out perfectly, measuring pulse every 10 minutes "while staying still" is meant for inactive heart rate measurement (sleeping, any emergency situations...etc.). If you want to measure the resting heart rate, we recommend switching it to "measure continuously". 

For "10 minute pulse checking" suggestion, we have communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Members_DKFEuDQ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

I agree with that and tried the continous monitor but ran the battery down quick (anticipated). Version before the beta update would still take the 10 minute pulse even if there was some slight movement and track it.