Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Home screen transition animation

(Topic created: 10-10-2023 05:51 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Would be nice to have some kind of home screen wallpaper transition effect when unlocking the phone.
6 Replies
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Actually I know a Chinese brand did that. They have multiple options of transitions. Like around the fingerprint scanner animation etc too
Options
Suggestions
Yea, I wish Samsung would do something like that. The animations are a little sterile and "executive" feeling. Making the animations a little more lively would be huge.
0 Likes
manzoorboy06
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Honestly at this stage if Samsung devs can even fix all the issues that are still pending would be enough. Asking for better animations is a wishful thinking.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
What kinds of issues are you talking about? You say "if Samsung devs can even fix all the issues that are still pending" but what's "all" of these issues you're talking about because I'm barely having many issues only a very few.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
We used to have that awesome moving wallpaper on the S9
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes