Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I suggest a better text message experience

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 01:14 PM)
JoeVazquez2022
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I suggest better improvements like google messages when you can put a emoji on the text to the other person chatting with you. The samsung text app It's looks like so boring without that. After 10 years I went from aople phones and iMessage is so great in that way with bubbles experience (you know putting the 👍❤️😂😮 on the texts but now I back with android with a Samsung S22 Ultra around 5 months and is the best decision I did because I love android bc I had note 4, note 8 but I was get used to it with iPhone and returned, but if Samsung make that thing in messages like Google messages they have it already but just work with android to android but some apple users they can put the emoji on your texts and you can see the emojis but you can't make the same back to apple user. I hope they can fix that, is gonna be awesome.
9 Replies
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
You know samsung made google messages their new default messages app so they're not even using samsung messages anymore. They want 1 messages app for all of Android and decided to use googles as the chosen app to do this.
Aromate
Comet
Options
Suggestions
The problem is not Samsung. The problem is Apple. They refuse to comply with the new system (RCS) that Samsung and Google are using.
JoeVazquez2022
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Yes true but Apple have to make it because the customers are making complaints.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Apple isn't going to allow RCS because they know people are staying with apple because of iMessage, unless they are forced nothing will change.
0 Likes
JoeVazquez2022
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I know, but one day, they gonna do it because the people will have the option to switch from Apple to Android and in this near future RCS its gonna be the global messaging to all plataforms.
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree with you there. The way that Apple has their texting setup is smooth and feels good. Samsungs has been boring for a long time and sometimes a little clunky and bugged. Wish they would enhance that experience.
Aromate
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Agree... many improvements are needed.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I'm hoping too! It feels STIFF. it needs text sending animation and sounds.. the chats feel cluttered, the app could be cleaner! and feel like an actual chat app for us to use!
0 Likes