Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Icon pallet theming is grotesque

(Topic created: 09-02-2022 12:14 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Samsung, please please change the look of the icons when color pallet themeing is applied. I sugest corling the icon background the same as the dark gray in the volume backround. And the icon color should be the same as the volume level color. You need to keep everything consistent, Samsung. Everything right now is a incoherent mess. I used a Pixel as an example to show how the colors should match. This is in darkmode of course. 

13 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Ever thought about becoming a dev? Or even making your own OS?
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Ever thought of scrolling past a post you don't like? I'm gonna keep posting these.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Well in my opinion, theres bigger things to worrie about then themes, but keep in mind, they aren't gonna change these
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Of course they are not, which is why Samsung will never have smooth and coherent software. If they can't get their own SoC right, they ain't about to get their software right either.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Mine didn't look like that. The new colors didn't apply so I went back to themea
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I'm using Google apps instead of Samsung ones. The Google ones did get themed while the Samsung ones are not.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Mine didnt
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
The only thing I may have done differently than you is that I did a clean install of beta 2.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
How would you do a clean install of beta 2
0 Likes