Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Integration of Goodlock?

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 07:46 AM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Wouldn't it be great if we can have features of Goodlock like LockStar integrated to the software instead of being an app as it will make more people think Samsung is adding even more bloatware, but maybe the setting can be more user friendly like locking on when the clock is centered, etc. It'd be even more great if there are more presets.

( Tried making it look like ios 16 for some reason lol, I'd like something else more original though)

7 Replies
kyL397
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I've thought this but yeah as you've said some people think OneUI is already full of bloat, so it's probably better for them to leave it as an app.
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Making it integrated in the settings though would make it more user-friendly if they add it on the Lock Screen. Leaving it as an app though can make sure it gets updated regularly I guess.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Does Samsung own the Good Lock creation system?
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I understand the idea, but it would also mean that Good luck could not update a d add new features since they would require a system update
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I guess that would be one limitation and that the update size will be bigger. But that would mean GoodLock will have to finalize their updates with more improvements per system update. Though since the lifespan of the security update is 5 years and os is 4, it could be a downside compared to being updated per se a couple of weeks.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Just consolidate all of it into a customization option in the settings menu. This would also declutter the app drawer a bit. Less apps to organize.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team