Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

KILL OFF MODES!!!

(Topic created: 10-07-2022 07:07 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Modes mixed in with Bixby Routines has to be my least favorite part of this whole Beta experience. There was nothing wrong with Routines so I don't understand why they felt this change was needed. I've seen several folks, including myself, complain about missing the Bedtime Mode toggle from OneUI 4 and how it would sync Bedtime Mode on their Galaxy Watches. This missing connectivity between phone and watch is a huge step backwards IMO. 
Routines may intimidate the average user as they may perceive it as confusing, hard to understand/setup and use, but I'd imagine adding a 'Modes" tab only adds another layer of potential confusion. 

SAMSUNG PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE!! 
IMO Modes either needs to die on a fire or get a serious overhaul 
2 Replies
DarrowOLykos
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Totally agree the whole Modes thing is complete **bleep**. Also why can I not get rid of the **bleep**g bedtime mode alarm in my clock app, it's extremely obnoxious to have a never used but impossible to get rid of item in my alarms list. Ridiculous.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes