Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Let me turn *off* the flashlight in routines after turning it on with routines

(Topic created: 09-13-2022 03:53 PM)
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Routines allows you to either turn on or off the flashlight with a long press of the power/side button, but not both in a toggle like manner. When setting the routine to turn off the flashlight, it will not permit it as the side button is already being used to turn on the flashlight.
Please allow these two routines to exist simultaneously, or change the flashlight routine to a toggle system rather than needing to set a routine for both on and off. Thank you. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Dj_Damjano
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
If i understand it correctly, you are trying to use Bixby button for the routine, correct?
As far as I know, you can have one action on that button, in your case you want it to do 2 actions, turn on and turn off.
Even though you are controlling flashlight, you have 2 different commands, 1 for ON and 1 for OFF.
As mentioned above, you can only assign 1 command.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Yes, that is basically exactly what I posted and that is what I'm asking for them to change.
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Suggestions
What Routines needs is to add a 'Toggle' option to the flashlight.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team