cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Let us customize app icons for every app!

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 06:46 PM)
angeljimenez
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I want to change icons on non-Samsung apps and I can't do that by default. Currently I have to download a third-party app and make widgets of apps with custom icons, which is a pain-stakingly long process to have to go through one app at a time. 

Can I mention that it's a fresh boot of the app every time as well, so if I was halfway through a YouTube and use the widget, it completely restarts the app

PLEASE Samsung! I've wanted this for so long. Let us customize app icons individually instead of just using icon packs from the Galaxy Store

EDIT: The app also lets me alter or remove the name of the application the widget leads to. For example, a Snapchat widget might just be the snapchat ghost, the Twitter widget would just be the Twitter logo, the My Files app would just be a png of a folder, etc. If these things could be added as well, that would be amazing
0 Likes
2 Replies
AA13
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Theme park through the good lock app let's you theme icons and the home up app also through good lock let's you remove app labels.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes