Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Moisture Detected In Port Override

(Topic created: 08-14-2023 06:01 PM)
Grayo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
An override option would be nice for the "Moisture Detected In Charging Port" warning notification for the situation were it pops up in error or if the user is in an urgent situation and needs to charge their phone.
5 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I wouldn't charge via USB if there is moisture, but you can wireless charge in those moments & the heat helps dry the charging port
Grayo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
True, though I meant an urgent situation where you may not have access to a wireless charger
0 Likes
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
i feel that giving an override for charging via usb if there is truly moisture, esp people just overriding when the phone is absolutely in no shape, is just asking for problems.
i had software incorrectly flag on a replacement on an older handset, which may or may not be hardware related...it was day 2 of getting a refurbished replacement & it would be better to have a way for the phone to test itself to make sure it's correct with some sort of metric, kinda like in the members app
0 Likes
mizfitz13
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
instead i just received yet another replacement.
0 Likes