Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New Battery Icon & Notification Bar

(Topic created: 09-13-2023 08:07 PM)
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I'm reposting another users idea, because it's actually a great one. 

Refreshing the Battery Icon and Top bar would let One UI feel refreshed by the looks as well!! The White Vertical battery is kind of looking dated, especially the rest of the icons, but I suppose there's not ENTIRELY much you can do to them lol.:double_exclamation_mark::hundred_points:

Giving animations & new looks to the notification bar would look so good with how one UI feels.

9 Replies
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
That looks soo much better than what we have, especially the horizontal battery with the percentage displayed in it
Options
Suggestions
Battery needs an update for sure, look outdated, all the other icons look fine tbh
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Agreed. I liked the circle battery icon with percentage inside it on Lineage OS. It be a definite fresh feel. A notification light around the camera would be awesome as well. 💪
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Yeah notification light around ring would be fire, made a post about that as well
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Used to be my favorite too but looks dated now and the text is too small in circle form.
lorilucille9
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Agree 1000%
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Id definitely be down for this.

I look up at my battery now and feel like I'm back in the 90's era of computing.

Makes me a sad potato.
0 Likes
CubZeke
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I want a transparent notification bar, is that so hard to ask, Samsung?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes