Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification Bar next to hole punch

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 12:33 PM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I wonder if it will be good to have the icons on the notification bar right next to the hole punch. The icons shoudl be flipped flopped with the clock being after the notifications, but still on the left side of the hole punch. This might introduce possiblities for some animations in a way that it pops put of the hole punch. Though more users may find it distracting and blocking. But with the current design, maybe the animation idea may still work. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
The clock absolutely should not be after the notifications if that means it's position moves dependent on notifications. It's bad enough that Google moved it to the left away from the rest of the permanent icons.
Options
Suggestions
Waiting for good lock so I can put it back on the right

I'm assuming it had to do with some iPhone wannabe manufacturers making a notch so
All of the icons + clock wouldn't fit on 1 side
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It was for the better though, I like the layout more than the old one.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I'm one of those people that don't like having notifications just sitting there (like I have friends who have YouTube, Snapchat, notifications just sitting there that they do nothing with)

So I put it back on the right side
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
?? If the clock is right next to the hole punch the left and then the notifications to the left of it, when you clear notifications they'll go away but the clock will still be there.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes