Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Notification background

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 05:52 AM)
jmckeejr
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Please bring back the semi transparent background for notification panel (selectable opaqueness would be great) and removed the 3 dots from backlight control when full quick panel is not shown.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Girik
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
You can set the notification and quick panel transparency. There's an app called Good lock on galaxy store. There's also an app theme park. Good lock will allow you to change almost anything and everything in appearance, including custom themes and custom notification panels.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
You can do this by now using the official Samsung Goodlock app called QuickStar. Once you have the module downloaded you can select the "Style your own Quick Panel" option. And there you can select colors, transparency levels and theme for your Quick Panel and notifications. You can select from presets as well as fully customize it yourself.
As for the three dot menu button in the Quick panel? Is your issue that it's not always visible? As in you want it to always be shown?
0 Likes
jmckeejr
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
See attached, circled what I was talking about. Not much point in this being there as selecting it just pulls up the old style slider and option for adaptive brightness. Would be great if it was not there in this context but when you pull down the full quick panel it was available. Just a small thing which I'll get used to but OCD is a b!tƧ*
Also I am using Quickstar but transparency not working there and it doesn't change the actual color of quick setting buttons just the icons. Might be I am also using hex and Theme park so if it's working for others I'll try other optionsScreenshot_20220117-182141_Samsung Members.png
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Working here just fine using QuickStar and Theme Park. Maybe Hex in combination with those two is your issue? Not sure
0 Likes
jmckeejr
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for checking, I guess I'll learn to live with it as I really like my hex theme. I'm sure the team will have some updates eventually that might resolve it for me
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @jmckeejr ,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes