Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Notifications expansion

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 12:09 PM)
Rtandon
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
In earlier versions, clicking on the banner of the notifications that shows the app name, would expand the notification. Now you can only expand by clicking near the down arrow area. If you click near the app name it opens the app. 
I think it is because the notification itself are smaller on Android 12 but wanted to suggest if we can keep the feature to be able to expand notifications by clicking anywhere in the header space. 
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
The1Metallian
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I want to add a vote to this request. Do you have a "users' voice"? The original post requests the feature of expanding notification by tapping the app name, as it used to be, and I second that. But also the original post mentions the fact that the notifications are smaller and I want to request at least the option to have them at the older size - they are too small and easy to tap where you didn't mean to.

0 Likes