Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notifications

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 09:06 AM)
mbuelv24
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
From the notification panel, we can access an app's notification settings. Due to the new ability to customize how notifications look, accessing those settings from the notification panel removes the ability to see exact what type of notification is being sent by an app.

Before, if I went to the settings, it would show the specific channel by briefly highlighting it. This becomes an issue now because if the app has a bunch of categories (i.e., Uber Eats), I'd have to manually turn off each setting to find which notification is coming through.

It doesn't make it any better that the notification category names aren't always intuitive. It would be great if we could either get sent straight to the categories with that highlight feature still in place or the ability to see the category/type of notification from the panel itself.
2 Replies
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I hadn't even noticed that this functionality was removed - I hope Samsung brings it back.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team