Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notifications

(Topic created: 09-01-2023 09:32 AM)
TecknoFreak
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Notifications on One Ul 6 shows as separate cards and they are not grouped together. I am not sure if Samsung is getting inspired by iOS but this doesn't look good at all. It feels like going backwards and this looks like a mess just like iOS notifications

10 Replies
TecknoFreak
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I prefer this new design. Samsung should make the new design optional though. More choice is always better!!!! Yes, I know options can intimidate some users, but those users always just stick to defaults anyway. Samsung, give us options between the new design and the old design!!
cadenbae
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Same it is so much better!
0 Likes
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It is grouped though. Screenshot_20230901_135109_One UI Home.jpg
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Same prefer the new design
0 Likes
OldSoldier
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I like this feature. It allows quicker selection.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Maybe there's 2 different styles being tested. I like them grouped. I want them grouped. I get loads of alerts and I don't want a separate notification for each one
Aromate
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yes, there are too many cards. What is the purpose of that? Try to group the one that are looking alike.
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Grouping is partially dependent on how the devs designed the app. It's something they're supposed to program in if they want grouping.

The OS tries to group others, but doesn't work with all notification types. That probably depends on content in the notification or category.