Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Petition to go back to one UI 5 emojis

(Topic created: 09-09-2023 10:37 PM)
jking412
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
The ui5 emojis looked closer to apple and didn't feel as cartoon and knock-off.. the new ones are horrible..
14 Replies
Shadowfalx
Comet
Options
Suggestions
"Looked closer to Apple" but didn't feel like "knock-off"?

I'm fine with the new emojis, sorry.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I also love the new emojis and font. Not at first because they were different. Now I like em!
user3hoqvWbcG2
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I don't care. They look fine. Whatever.
Options
Suggestions
I can't tell what the emojis even are. Please switch them back.
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Closer to Apple but wasn't a knockoff? That statement is non sequitur (look it up). I guess I don't care what the emoji details are if they get the point across.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Members_Hs11LB2
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions

Please switch the emojis back to one ui 5. These new emojis are terrible and looks too childish. Samsung is for intelligent individuals. Not children!

user92giUcFahD
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

ATLEAST give us the option to choose between the old style vs the new, instead of just forcing us to have the new one. I didnt even want my phone to update, but it forced the update and I HATE IT. I can't even use the emojis now because they are so gross looking it doesn't fit my emotions. You've essentially made emojis that aren't even accurate for the emotions anymore. 

Rachel_Scarbrough
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions

I agree! I think having the option to switch which style you want is best to make EVERYONE happy. I also was forced to update my phone and I  really dislike the new emojis. I now am back to using  emojis such as ">:)" because I cannot stand to look at the new emojis. I used emojis in almosy every text I sent to family and friends or on social media. Now I will not. Tbh I'd rather fully disable emojis than use these new ones. They are a massive downgrade.