cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please add some color to this $1400 Galaxy S 23 Ultra.

(Topic created: 10-28-2023 07:03 PM)
Skipperslilbuddy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I can't believe this is the best Samsung can do on their flagship phone. I understand their may be limitations due to operating in dark mode, but this is just plain ugly. Other than a little bit of blue, this is absolutely the ugliest Samsung I've ever owned. Even the free Affordable Connectivity Programs phone looks better than the galaxy S 23 Ultra. I left the Beta program and did a factory reset hoping I'd get my old look back, but it looks like I'm stuck with the ugliest looking phone in the neighborhood until it's fixed or I feel like taking the time to down grade my android version. 

Looks like a color scheme from a phone Wednesday Adam's would use. And it's depressing. 

Skipperslilbuddy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Hey genius, if you've been following the updates lately you might have picked up on the fact that it's about time for the general release to the public. So my pointing out the sorry state of options for a phone this expensive and this close to it's final version should be addressed. I've owned the Galaxy S4,, S5, S6, S7, S8+, S22Ultra, And the S23 Ultra and they've all had better color schemes than this phone. Don't know how to word it in a way that doesn't upset your feelings so go have yourself a good cry and get some sleep, you've been up trolling too long.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
No, they really messed up notification icons in the second beta or something getting rid of the ones apps optimized, instead using the app icon as it was. Now they are a white icon on a pastel type of color. YouTube notification icons look like garbage, for example. Also, you used to be able to distinguish Instagram DMs from other notifications since DMs were a blue logo and others were white logo. Now it shows white logo when shade is up and changes to blue when it is pulled down, so you don't know what the notification is until you go view it.
0 Likes
zigzagg94
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I think he just wanted to complain to complain
vKane_Liao
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Learn how to use good lock, yll find a new world
N3aV3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
So, you bought a flagship phone, and don't know how to operate it😂😂😂😂
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It's called coming on here using Goodlock and changing ur theme as much as u want..dude wanna blame the beta and phone for things he can do himself. It's a BETA !! 🤦🏽‍:male_sign:🤦🏽‍:male_sign:Screenshot_20231029_070047_QuickStar.jpg
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Here is an example of the customization you can do with color pallet, that is based upon your chosen wallpaper colors and for more settings, use QuickStar, a GoodLock module, also made by Samsung. The choices are abundant with customization.

Take some time to get to know your phone, because Samsung actually has the most customizations out of the Android manufacturers.

Hope this helps!Screenshot_20231029_085358_Microsoft Launcher.jpgScreenshot_20231029_085442_Microsoft Launcher.jpgScreenshot_20231029_094103_Wallpaper and style.jpgScreenshot_20231029_094220_QuickStar.jpg
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Idk I think he's a ROOKIE..🤷🏽‍:male_sign:🤦🏽‍:male_sign:
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Yep, but should then ask a question... hey all, I'm new to Samsung phones. Is there a way to... "
People are more apt to want to help.
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yep 100% instead of just coming in here bashing Samsung. It says it clear as day and we all read it that it's a BETA.