Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Recents screen

(Topic created: 08-15-2022 05:33 AM)
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I know there is a Good Lock module for this, but personally it drives me crazy that when I go to the recents as screen, the current app isn't centered. I guess the thinking behind the current implementation is that you enter that screen to switch apps. Which I understand, but I would personally prefer that the current app be centered on this screen. I don't know if others feel the same way. Just a thought 
5 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
not really a bother for me...it just is lol
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ya no. If I'm going to the recent screen, I want to see the most recent app first, not the current app.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Not to nitpick, but the most recent app, is the current app. But I get what you mean. I suspected that maybe I was the only who felt this way lol.
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
No i feel the same. I just think it should be an option in the settings rather than goodlock. I've always preferred the current app to be first since sometimes I accidentally go to recents when I didn't mean to. Also it would make the animation smoother since it's less work to animate an app already open than sliding over to another app.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team