Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Revert back to the old emoji

(Topic created: 09-06-2023 02:50 AM)
latrelljennings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The emoji now are God ugly. Take tips from iOS in this case... their emoji haven't changed in a while. That's a good thing. Samsung should do the same.
7 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Actually, you know what Latrell Jennings? You should probably go back to iOS! Android is obviously way too advanced for you, and since iOS never changes anything and it's dumbed down for folks like you, it's probably the best thing you can do for you! In almost all of your comments, you're just mentioning iOS this, iOS that! Now, if you would have done a SIMPLE SEARCH, you would have quickly found what you were looking for or wanting to change! If you want your phone to look like iOS, go back there! Complaining here is stupid!
Dakuanb
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Well said 👏🏾. I have a Galaxy(main phone) & an iPhone(second). IPhone are basic which is why I only have one for my family(who mostly do). Change is good, i like the new emojis
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

SommerJean
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Please PLEASE change the emojis back. The new ones are so ugly I don't even want to use them. They don't express my emotions because I don't feel ugly and disturbing lol unusable.

SommerJean
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

The faces are too ttiny for the "heads",  the laughing triangle eyes, and the TEETH are just all so disturbing.

JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
in all seriousness Samsung's emojis were outdated. only minorally updated from there earlier 2000s emojis. which regard awfully ugly they could be used as memes. these emojis are much cleaner and simpler and friendlier. regardless of who likes it that's what the intent was.
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
🧐🤔😆
0 Likes