Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S Pen Remote Click

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 10:09 PM)
Options
Suggestions
I would like the S Pen to be like a laser pointer, but it would be a cursor that can select things from afar. 
9 Replies
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
How far? 10km or 100km? What you mean by remote
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Any amount of distance that's beyond arms length. I would be happy with any amount that means I don't have to get up. I wanted to hang up from a Zoom call and, honestly, I was just being lazy. Sometimes, I use my phone for video calls on my TV.
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Did you know there is already an air command? You can do it from thereScreenshot_20231013_115243_Air command_1000011127_1697219563.pngScreenshot_20231013_121015_Air command_1000011192_1697220616.png
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I mean point and tap things. Maybe I'm a couple of yards away from my phone and it's on a mount, for whatever reason. It's out my reach. I would point the pen, a cursor would hover over it, and I could select anything by clicking the side button. Kind of like a bluetooth mouse.
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
So basically no, you can't do much with spen, The proximity sensor on the screen is limited.

But i have an idea, you told me, you can use a Bluetooth mouse 🙂
Try you will see magic tricks.
Just keep the mouse close to you . If you use a lot the spen you can broke the spen, Anyway Bluetooth mouse is your choice.
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Also you can use dex wireless on TV plus Bluetooth mouse. See now you got the phone wireless like a pc ..
Easy right? Try please and let us know how it went.
0 Likes
Rashf04
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
That's the best idea, in fact I've been thinking the same thing cause can help us a lot
Options
Suggestions
Thanks.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes