Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S Pen quick-find PLEASE!

(Topic created: 08-15-2022 01:31 AM)
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
So, I love you included S Pen on the s22 ultra, I'll always loved having this pain on the Note phones! Although your intentions were good, the reminders everytime that I'm away from my phone briefly get to be aggravating rather quickly when I make a quick trip to the other room and left it on the couch for the table. The only time this feature is ever slightly relevant is when I actually do lose my pen and then the future becomes absolutely pointless because I am fully aware that I lost my pen... I don't need constant reminders of how clumsy or down I have been by losing it, I need a way to locate it! If the phone can find something as small as my earbuds through the Bluetooth function, added to the fact that this phone has Ultra Wide Band abilities coupled with the pen being Bluetooth from my understanding (if not, ADD it and sell me a replacement!) and do what should have been done ages ago with adding to the Find app devices! 
5 Replies
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Suggestions
This is an optional feature. Have you tried turning it off? If not, search "left behind" and you'll find the option to turn off reminders. Screenshot_20220815_013043_Settings Suggestions_1000000945_1660552243.png
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I am aware of this, and to be frankly honest, the reason I don't turn it off is because rarely do I just leave my own laying around, but bet the first time I do leave it out with this turned off will be the first time I probably will have needed the reminder, lol! My main focus in this post was not in being reminded how forgetful/clumsy/absentminded I can sometimes be, it was in having a quicker, more convenient method in recovering from such an episode! I mean, in reality, all the actual components needed to achieve this game changer of a mod/upgraded feature (IMO) are either already in the devices or can be implemented very easily in an accessory or next-gen of the series.
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
They need something like the tiles I have in my wallet and on my keys. Something really loud so you can find it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes very loud good idea but can they do it
0 Likes