Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SIM Manager

(Topic created: 08-24-2023 01:36 AM)
MarkChang
Halo
Options
Suggestions
If Samsung is going to stick with the worst implementation of their SIM Manager for North American models. Can we at least have a SIM toggle for the Quick Access pull down? Because there are no options to designate which SIM should do what, I am regularly having to switch the active SIM, which takes a swipe and three taps to complete. Just one swipe and one tap would be a big improvement to use a toggle to switch between SIM 1 and ESIM. Personally, I would prefer the SIM Manager that some EU and Asian countries get on their Samsung devices, where you can set options like calling, texts, and data to SIM's individually.

3 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Due to widespread proliferation and abuse of region unlocking tools, Samsung has done the following:
• U and U1 devices are locked to only work with US and Puerto Rico carriers, even after a carrier unlock.
• Any attempt to add a new foreign eSIM will result in an error, as the activation code method is no longer supported. We tried with Ubigi and it failed.
(Foreign eSIM transfers may not work correctly.)Screenshot_20230810_211343_Call settings_1000012029_1691727224.png
0 Likes
userCiz7runQtZ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Was the SIM manager unable to set defaults for data and calls in One UI 5?

I just setup two Sims and was disappointed to find out that I can't set the default.

I want one sim for data and the other for calls.
0 Likes