Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Wallet

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 05:53 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
Samsung wallet has the pontential to be the go to app for most of samsung users. but the fact that samsung pass does not sync with google chrome password or allow us to import them. or the fact that i have to unlock my phone and then autheticate again when using samsung pay compared to google pay that just works if my phone is unlocked, or the fact that i have an add to gpay option readily available on most sites and services for my tickets makes google the superior option. But then when you use google apps it is annoying how their apps dont fit in with the Samsung  UI and UX design and as a user I am left with two unsatifacroty options when samsung could just work on providing one great option. Either drop you own apps completely and focus on modifying google apps to fit samsung UI and UX or get rid of google apps and work on providing better alternatives. We can't be having two apps that are meant to do the same thing and yet non of them deliver well. 
1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team