Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Suggestions 4.0

(Topic created: 07-16-2023 01:39 PM)
Options
Suggestions

Notifications

Some Notifications I like is one about the weather and when it's not connected to the phone. What I would like is that it will show warnings on Notifications about tsunamis, tornadoes, etc.

Samsung Health

On the Samsung Health app on the watch I would love to see when the steps thing is on it would show the exact percentage and show on the phone how close to the next main percentage. For example: You are 29% away to 50% of the way there.

Always on display

I don't like it when you're not using your watch for a while then all it does is that it blurs out and show the time. What I want is to show more like your heart rate, weather, etc. That would be very cool!

Universal gesture change.

When you are done playing around with the universal gesture I hope there were a gesture that can end the universal gesture and just move on like a 3rd fist or something.

I hope these features help more in the one ui 5 for watches and for all people that use Samsung watches.

1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Your suggestions havebeen communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes