Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Feature Suggestion: Allow HW buttons to work in Water lock mode

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 02:49 PM)
LukasRadek
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I am using Water Lock quite a lot while I swim in pool and I use the watch to check a Countdown Timer.

It is great that I can Water Lock my watch so that it doesn't make up accidental touch inputs, but the Water lock also locks hardware buttons as well, which is unneccessary and counterproductive.

When my watch auto-detects activity (swimming) it switches me to the activity tracking and so I lose track of my Timer and I cannot switch back because not only the screen is locked, but the buttons are locked too. Without the Water lock it would be as easy as clicking the "back" button which would bring me back to my timer.

Suggestion for Water Lock mode:

1. Enable "back" button, which would at least allow user to bring back the last app or show recently used apps (based on the already present setting).

2. Add a confirmation function to either short press of Home button or some press of Back button, so that I can do basic navigation of my watch in Water lock mode. 2 buttons and a dial (watch4) should be enought for navigation.

3 Replies
Options
Suggestions

great idea, but this beta is over No devs in here

LukasRadek
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

What a pitty. I would love to give feedback, but I am not sure where to put it. If there is even such place.

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions

Go to the members app hit community and choose the watch board (not the beta) and make the topic there. This is a good idea so the moderator WILL forward it to the devs. 

0 Likes