Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Support for Google keyboard sounds

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 01:12 PM)
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I would like to see support for Google keyboard on Samsung devices, for any of you that have tried to use sounds on Google keyboard as a Samsung user, you will know how loud it is.. it's like 200% volume and you can't change it at all, your forced to turn it off. I love sound feedback and Samsung keyboard isnt for all users..
9 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
You can turn down the system volume...
0 Likes
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Doesn't work
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Are you sure you are turning down the system volume and not the media volume? It works for me. Far left.Screenshot_20220908_122140_Samsung Members_1000000112_1662675700.jpg
0 Likes
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Yes, I know what I'm doing, im not the only person having this problem...
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
I check these posts everyday and you are the only person I have seen that mentioned it, tho I may have missed a post or 2
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Not on this forum, this is a problem for all Samsung phones not just beta. While turning the system volume works, it's still very loud compared to all other ui sounds and when you change the volume of the keyboard in the Gboard app it doesn't work. It just stays the same volume.
0 Likes
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
This post for example, there are plenty others.Screenshot_20220910_122825_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I would still like to be able to hear the keyboard just not as loud
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team