Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

The redesigned Secure Folder layout is too plain

(Topic created: 11-05-2020 10:15 PM)
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I would suggest that instead of just being a "simple folder", it becomes like a second space with a layout like the home screen where you can have a different background/wallpaper, widgets, etc... Also the animations when inside the folder are quite choppy and not as smooth as in the home screen or as in other folders. The Secure Folder has different animations/transitions when opening and closing apps inside the folder... 

Just make the Secure Folder a separate space that can look like the "home screen"

Image attached as an example...

5 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Suggestions
yes! we had that back in android oreo and it was called secure launcher back then and it had an option to just be a plain folder
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Indeed, I remember and when they made it just into a simple folder, I was so disappointed. Having it as a launcher is the way to go...
0 Likes
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Suggestions
yes I was also very disappointed
Ria4life
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
+1
0 Likes