Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

This is to Samsung direct

(Topic created: 07-09-2024 10:26 AM)
chiefk
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

So sad Samsung you won't even upgrade the z-fold 2 to your newest software but Google's doing their first version of fold for another couple years and we only got three updates on this not for so you you've already broken a promise to anybody that has a full too Don't forget that we're supposed to get at least 14 right if you came with 12 or 11 automatically how many even if it came with 11 how many years is that it's only three man that's not four so you've already lied Just remember that everybody I don't like companies like this and then Google steals the whole design off this phone for their fold and now Samsung and Google neither want to touch it for updates why cuz Google says basically they stole it Samsung says no we're not going to touch it now it seems like a bunch of games between these two companies Peace out everybody I think it's childish God bless and I hope to see you eventually some upgrades coming to this thing cuz that's not right

0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @chiefk,

Thank you for your sincere feedback on OS upgrades. (Although this community board is for Watch Beta, we believe your feedback and comments help us growšŸ˜ƒ)

For more feedback, please leave your feedback on designated community (Samsung Community - Samsung Community).

We appreciate your contribution to Samsung products.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions

This is the Watch Beta community. 

Try posting in the one for your phone.

0 Likes