Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Transparency and blur.

(Topic created: 10-20-2023 12:30 PM)
ranger097
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I would greatly appreciate the addition of more customization options to Samsung devices. The subtle blur effect in the quick panel is fantastic, and I believe that extending this feature to other elements of the Samsung UI, such as the phone app and keyboard, would help give the user interface a more modern look and feel. It would be wonderful to have the ability to apply blurs, gradients, transparency, and custom wallpapers to various aspects of the user interface. Additionally, I find it limiting that we can only customize the messaging app's message bubbles and text colors with solid colors. More extensive customization options within the messaging app would be a valuable addition.

I also want to express my admiration for the new music widget in the Quick panel. It's a fantastic addition, and it would be even more amazing if Samsung could introduce more widgets like that to the Quick panel. I have a deep appreciation for the customization capabilities of my Samsung device, and I believe these enhancements would be a great feature for your users.
5 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
There is a way using Them Park to adjust the transparency of text bubbles in Samsung messages.
0 Likes
ranger097
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I'm aware but I'm mainly talking about adding backgrounds to the messaging app and being able to blur the messaging bubbles.
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
You CAN add conversation backgrounds in Samsung Messages AND make the bubbles transparent

All within thr messaging app without even using Goodlock apps
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Play with these settings in Samsung messages. You can adjust the opacity of thr bubbles, and change the background 1697910908633_1697910908613_0.jpg
0 Likes
ranger097
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Thank you Chef31684.