JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Turn on/off raise-to-wake automatically

(Topic created: a week ago)
GalaxyUser00
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

When wearing watch to sleep, the watch face turns on randomly when you move. It can bother you or your partner. Every night I have to turn it off manually and then turn it on the next morning. It would be good if there was a routine that we could program to turn raise-to-wake on and off automatically.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @GalaxyUser00,

Thank you for your suggestion on AOD mode. 

As you already know, our current implementation DND mode includes AOD and Raise to Wake that includes raise-to-wake on/off, which is intended to keep your screen off during (for example) sleep mode (work, exercise..etc).

Your suggestion has been communicated with the development manager, and will be discussed for possible implementation after review. 

We appreciate your contribution to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Jeepmb
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Agreed, I would prefer this over the current "Sleep Mode" solution. Something in the "Modes and Routines" app to set display characteristics (like AOD and Raise to Wake) would be very helpful here.

Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions

I really like the sleep mode!

0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @GalaxyUser00,

Thank you for your suggestion on AOD mode. 

As you already know, our current implementation DND mode includes AOD and Raise to Wake that includes raise-to-wake on/off, which is intended to keep your screen off during (for example) sleep mode (work, exercise..etc).

Your suggestion has been communicated with the development manager, and will be discussed for possible implementation after review. 

We appreciate your contribution to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Jeepmb
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. Just to clarify, are you saying that DND (Do Not Disturb) is currently supposed to disable (turn off) the Raise To Wake function?

Do Not Disturb mode does not work in this manner on my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.

0 Likes