Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update the statusbar icons!

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 10:51 AM)
Options
Suggestions
Okay, Samsung, I think the time has come for you guys to finally give us updated statusbar icons. It is 2022, not 2012. We need something fresh and new. I'd ask that we make them appear closer to "stock" Android. 
I understand that it's hard for you guys to let these go, but it's time, Samsung. Many have requested this and there has been no change. Please take this into consideration. The current statusbar icons ruin the entire fresh aesthetic of OneUI. They are plain ugly and outdated. 
Ugly status bar icons.

14 Replies
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
But why?
Options
Suggestions
I explained why...
kiol890
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yeah new icons will be nice to see
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
What would you like them to look like. How about give an options
Like IOS, Pixel, older android or ios
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Stock Android icons are excellent.
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
All status icons look the same. I would rather they be clean and simple, like they are now. They don't need to be fancy because they are there to be glanced at. In fact, there is a good Lock module that allows you to hide a good majority of the icons, leaving only what's absolutely necessary to see.

Why would we want these icons to look different? Would anyone be willing to share ideas of what they would want these icons to look like?
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
These are not clean nor simple. They are an outdated mess. Stock Android icons are clean and simple.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Remember stock android and one UI are similar but are different
0 Likes