cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Voice to text auto punctuation and voice to text emojis?

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 05:45 PM)
BigJ0110
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Is it possible for Samsung to bring over and or make their own version of the voice to text auto punctuation? Where if I am using voice to text, it'll automatically place a comma, period and or question mark where it needs to go in the sentence, without the user having to specifically say each punctuation. 

Then can Samsung also bring over and or make their own version of voice to text emojis? Where if the user verbally says a specific emoji like "shrug emoji", then voice to text would automatically replace the quoted text with the emoji version of the quoted text ("🤷") , without the user having to manually bring up the emoji on the keyboard and manually press it on the keyboard.

I feel like this is a premium features that definitely need to come to the Samsung Galaxy devices. Especially when the Google Pixel and the iPhone both have both of these features standard with their voice to text function. 

2 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree, those would be great additions!
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team