Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi Developer Options

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 07:43 AM)
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
After finding this little hidden gem last night, it made me really remember one of the real true reasons why I love Android so much! It's not that this menu let's me do anything crazy, but it is a feature that should have been embedded YEARS ago instead of only being available to either rooted devices or extremely limited (usually paid for) 3rd party apps! The WiFi location heat-map alone brought a smile to my face wondering w what other goodies we have to look forward to! For those interested in what I'm talking about, I'm using a S22 Ultra: (I'm sure it's all the same method, but pull down navigation bar,, touch and hold the WiFi quick settings button. Then, intop right corner, press the 3 dots to navigate to Intelligent WiFi option. Once there, tap the words "intelligent wifi" 10x to unlock WiFi developer options! Explore from there, cool stuff! Thanks again Samsung for keeping things interestingly fun again! 
5 Replies
Jrdale88
Halo
Options
Suggestions
That's Awesome! Thanks 😁
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
One step closer to my ideal Android device; I feel that if I shell out a reasonable house payment or small used car for a phone then I should at least have all the accoutrements of having a powerful rooted device without all the haggle and hassle in doing so or in having to completely abandon my warranty just for that real true personalization! Because let's face it, the only settings that people that aren't all that tech savvy or at least send me familiar with what a rooted phone does will most likely be settings that aren't going to cause all that much damage in the first place or at least not can't be solved with a couple YouTube videos or a trip to their carriers closest office and I'll bet they won't do it again if they're smart! Otherwise most people don't really care about those settings except for the people out there that really truly want them, right? I paid for it dang it, let me tweak it! Lol!
Jrdale88
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I hear ya, I had rooted my previous Samsung phones in the past and know exactly what your talking about. So much more ability for customization and tweeks way more than standard phone settings
ShounA
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Awesome
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team