Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Would love to see this change !

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 02:45 PM)
Options
Suggestions
I would love to see a change in the notification panel. This has been the same since the original one ui release and I think it needs a refresh, check out the photos I attached it's a good starting point of what I visually like to see. I would also love to see more options for unlocking animations to home screen and swipe animations. Lastly I would love to see customization and appearance difference's in the fingerprint scanner animation. 

7 Replies
Suggestions
I would love to see this 🥺👀
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I like this!
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
It's better than whatever that ui nightmare that Google calls material you and I appreciate that you care about information density, but why would I want a persistent volume toggle when I have volume buttons, the music widget lacks a timeline, the smaller brightness bar will be less precise, and what's with the handle above notifications?
Options
Suggestions
Again it's just a starting point. I know the saying "don't fix what ain't broke" but I feel like implementing of a unique different design language in the Samsung way won't hurt and something as simple as changing the task bar can make you feel like you have a completely new device
0 Likes
cory00
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I would love to see this! I feel like the current setup is kind of bland.
0 Likes
Makani
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I don't feel like the notification panel needs a refresh. It feels like changing things just to change them. I think it's pretty great how it is
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes