Did you mean: 

Original topic:

better brief notification animation expanding from punch hole

(Topic created: 09-21-2022 07:31 AM)
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

punch hole camera animation for brief notifications 

are we just can get this animation for brief notifications or even detailed notifications can have this animation too ,notification just expand from the punch hole camera and this post also got many upvote on reddit 

8 Replies
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Suggestions
So like dynamic island??
0 Likes
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

well animation is expanding from notch like dynamic island but it just visual thing that just adding a animation to existed feature and it look good imo like current one just slide from top 

0 Likes
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I have zero interest in that, frankly.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
My knee-jerk reaction is always that notifications are fine and we don't need to copy the dynamic island but after watching theres nothing wrong with this. It's not a dynamic island clone, its just a slicker version of what we already have and doesn't seem to be much slower.
pharmabomb
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Oneui 5 beta came out before iphone 14 and it's dynamic island if you change the notification style to "brief" it looks exactly like dynamic island and this animation will be cherry on top. Not saying apple copied samsungs notification style but something to keep in mind.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
All I said was that I didn't want to see a copy of apples dynamic island animations and that these concepts are nice because they don't copy the dynamic island concept but expand on the current ui paradigms. Nothing about the actual systems itself.
pharmabomb
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Imo brief notification pop-up looks exactly like dynamic island. Nothing to copy here samsung implemented it on their own.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team