Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

navigate bar

(Topic created: 10-27-2020 05:05 PM)
Salimboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Swipe up gesture isn't working at all, have to press hard and hold on to it to take you back to home or open multitasking.  Need to be checked. I hope I'm not the only one with that issue.

10 Replies
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yea, gestures have been a bit wonky on the beta. Hope they revert it back to how 2.5 was because it was super smooth and responsive.
0 Likes
Salimboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
yeah its literally lagging and doesn't respond to my swipe ups, so right now I'm using the button gesture until they look into it and fix it. I hate the button gesture not my fvrt.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
Many others has reported on this, including myself. Hopefully it has received the attention needed for it to be reverted to how it used to be.
Salimboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I did report it as well I hope they look into it soon, cuz I hate using the button gesture.
0 Likes
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Same here. All gestures are slow and laggy, sometimes they don't work at all. When I try multiple times its like it causes the cpu to freak out and then it finally works, but it's soooooooooooooo sssslllllloooooowwwww....
Salimboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
True, its soo laggy and I hate it. the swipe up gesture is a joke šŸ˜‚ had to switch back to the button one until they fix that.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Before having the Note 20 I had the S20 Ultra and during the One UI 3 beta we had the same issue. We reported it in the beta feedback and for the following update was fixed. So if you guys report it under feedback they will notice.
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Did the 3 gesture ones go back to how they were in One UI 2.5?
0 Likes
Salimboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
sent in the feedback as you mentioned. I hope they look into it soon.
0 Likes