4th Beta Software Update (Jul 26th)

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 09:27 PM)
Beta_Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you for participating in the One UI Watch Beta Program.

The 4th beta software update that contains implementation of your valuable feedback is available now.
Please update the latest beta software version for your convenience and improved device stability.

ā€» Please be sure to back up important data before updating.
ā€» Only FOTA(Firmware Over The Air) is supported for updating the latest beta software.
(Galaxy Wearable ā†’ Galaxy Watch ā†’ Watch settings ā†’ Watch software update ā†’ Download and install)

ā–” Version
- One UI 6 Watch : ZXG6 (Watch6), ZXG7 (Watch5/4)

ā–” Major changes and improvements
- Improved system stability and optimized system performance
- Improved consumption current issue of battery
- Improved application execution performance
- Improved the issue of network interoperability
- Support Global AOD
- Other improvements

ā–” Known issues
- The default value of 'Show last app' has been changed. For those who used to set 'Not used' or 'Within 5 seconds', there is an issue that the value is not set correctly. If you select the value again from Settings menu, it works normally. (Settings > Display > Show last app > Within 20 seconds, Within 2 minutes, Within 1 hour)

Thanks,
One UI Beta Team

8 Replies
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Tips

Is this the last Beta before Stable?

0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Tips

I hope not, nothing was fixed from previous update. Developer options animations still revert back to 1x, Google Assistant still auto re-enables after disabling and goals still randomly pop up saying they were met when there is nothing set.

jcnote
Galaxy
Options
Tips

Can you explain what "Global AOD" is?

I downloaded this update a little before you posted and I already submitted a bug regarding AOD. My bug is that when AOD is on you can no longer touch to wake the screen even though that setting is still force enabled. You have to press the home button to wake the screen.

0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Tips

Nothing was fixed.Developer options animations still revert back to 1x, Google Assistant still auto re-enables after disabling and goals still randomly pop up saying they were met when there is nothing set.

0 Likes
userf8d9TN497Y
Constellation
Options
Tips

Hey, I'm using the Watch 4 but not a Samsung mobile, anyway i can join beta?

0 Likes
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Tips

I can't intall beta 4 on watch 4 classic i have rebooted the watch and the phone even reseted the watch still get a error saying cant apply update try again later. 

0 Likes
Tjc2005
Constellation
Options
Tips

How to join beta? 

0 Likes
Stealthz
Constellation
Options
Tips

When will you release the ONE UI 6 to other galaxy 5 pro users all around the world? My GPS issue on galaxy watch 5 pro is really really bad.. 

0 Likes