Original topic:

5th Beta Software Update Now Available

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 07:32 AM)
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you for participating in the One UI Beta Program.

The 5th beta software update that contains implementation of your valuable feedback is available now.
Please update the latest beta software version for your convenience and improved device stability.

※ Please be sure to back up important data before updating.
※ Only FOTA(Firmware Over The Air) is supported for updating the latest beta software.
   (Settings → Software update → Download and install)

【 Beta Software Update 】

□ S/W Version
- One UI 6.0, ZWIK

□ Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed the problem of not being able to record during a call
- Fixed no touch at the bottom of the screen or ghost touch issue
- Fixed the issues of stuck after entering camera, forced termination. and not being able to take pictures
- Fixed the problem of not being able to use Motion Photo
- Fixed infinite rebooting problem when entering Maintenance Mode
- Many other improvements

※ When an error occurs, please update to latest version of Samsung Members application from Galaxy Store. This helps resolve issues with partial/missing logs when uploading Error Reports.

Thank you
One UI Beta Team

4 Replies
Budtaster
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Thank you thank you one UI beta team I don't know how you do it but you put up with a lot of whiners and a lot of garbage out there your work has never stopped and you keep striving for better and better products thank you thank you
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Tips
whiners?!
Have you looked at the quick panel? You can't use it with one hand
0 Likes
Eman213
Comet
Options
Tips
Thank you
0 Likes
Options
Tips
Something weird happening, after the latest update if I reboot my phone I'll get a black screen and all I can see is a blinking lock right below the camera and the battery %. It'll keep blinking till I hit the home button a couple of times and then I'll get the normal lockscreen. Never seen that before, I'm gonna keep an eye on it.
0 Likes