Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google play store/pay work around

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 10:16 AM)
usermrwCgZdoBN
Asteroid
Options
Tips
I play golf rival and make occasional purchases.  After updating, my primary card, AMEX, no longer worked for Google play store purchases.  I uploaded my debit to gpay, that would work in the play store.  NFC through g wallet is likely broke until the OS is out of beta and certified. 
5 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Tips
This is not working for me .I registered my card again on my tablet hopefully my payments will go through
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards,

DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Try switching to Samsung Pay (Or Samsung Wallet as it's referred to now). GPay will not work because it's an uncertified software per Google. Due to security concerns, GPay won't allow you to do NFC payments on uncertified software. I've been using Samsung Pay since the beta update and it's worked just fine for me.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tips
My battery is awesome now s22 ultra
0 Likes
Cabragg
Constellation
Options
Tips
My workaround was to use my card through PayPal and make my purchases with the play store.
0 Likes