This is a workaround to hide Recent and Favorite folders
1. Create a group folder (tab "+" next to search icon)
2. Go inside that group folder > add albums
3. Select Recent and/or Favorite folders > click add at the bottom
4. Tab 3 dot next to search icons > select albums to show
5. Deselect that group folder > done
Those Recent and/or Favorite folders are now hidden on the first page of albums, but it is still there if you view all albums.
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.
One UI Beta Team
Opens in new window