cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to successfully browse and reply to beta forums from your phone or tablet.

(Topic created: 06-09-2023 09:06 AM)
missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Watch4-Watch4-Classic-Watch5/ct-p/us-bp-twos-watchfourfive?page=... 

If you're using your phone, you have to open the Members app via a browser (i use Samsung Internet) then you have to go into the browser settings and have it display the web version of the site instead of the mobile view. It's s total pain in the butt and I've already provided feedback about it. You can also use an actual PC or laptop. If you use a tablet you would probably still have to do the aforementioned steps. I hope this helps 

3 Replies
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Tips

It works on Samsung’s internet but not Microsoft Edge. This beta is getting of to a rough start for me. I'm not sure what it opens up when I click on the link in the banner for participation in the beta "community" but it opens up a web page that suppressed the web browser header. 

missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips

Exactly! And that's why a convoluted solution is all I've found. This was the same thing as last year's watch beta. 

The phone betas are much better,easier, and the Samsung Members app actually leads to the forums without this side hustle nonsense...

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team