Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Cannot see replies to any posts in this beta forum

(Topic created: 06-07-2023 07:42 AM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions

I can see the post and its replies, but when I press 'View Post' to read more about that post, I cannot see any reply and it said "this widget could not be displayed". Anyone know how to fix this?

Screenshot_20230607_104552_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20230607_103614_Samsung Members.jpg

ā€ƒ

9 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback.

Please ensure your Samsung Members app is the most current version.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions

My Samsung Members app is the latest version available (4.5.02.2). I cannot see any replies or reply to any post when I access the forum through the app after I've logged in. 

I'm using a browser on laptop to reply you here.Screenshot_20230607_170342_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions

If you're using your phone, you have to open the Members app via a browser (i use Samsung Internet) then you have to go into the browser settings and have it display the web version of the site instead of the mobile view. It's s total pain in the butt and I've already provided feedback about it. You can also use an actual PC or laptop. If you use a tablet you would probably still have to do the aforementioned steps. I hope this helps 

userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Questions

I hope they fix this soon. It's interesting that I can see all replies using Members app if I don't sign in. Once I sign in, I cannot see them. 

Options
Questions

I just use my tablet when it happens to my phone and it just works. Maybe because my tablet is on desktop mode 

0 Likes
Options
Questions

Original topic:

Workaround To View and Reply to Posts here!

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)

OPTIONS
Discussions

The problem has nothing to do with having the most updated version. The Beta forum is broken. It needs fixing! Thank you to the amazing person who figured this out! Many are having issues replying to posts in the Watch Beta forums. This has been reported aeveral times but so far it hasn't been fixed. While you can reply on a desktop you cannot while using your phone or even view the replies. There is a workaround. Log out of your Samsung account. View the beta forums and hit reply on a post you wish to comment. You can see any replies that have been made. You can type your reply and then when you submit you will be asked to login. After you login your reply gets posted. It is a ridiculous way to submit a reply but it appears to work. Then logout to look at the posts and its replies. Hopefully they will fix the forums once and for all.

0 Likes
TAAH8
Asteroid
Options
Questions

The irony of having the exact same issue, but not being able to see the replies because of having the same issue.

Hopefully Samsung fixes this issue sooner rather than later, but it has been happening for years.

0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Questions

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Watch4-Watch4-Classic-Watch5/ct-p/us-bp-twos-watchfourfive?page=... 

If you're using your phone, you have to open the Members app via a browser (i use Samsung Internet) then you have to go into the browser settings and have it display the web version of the site instead of the mobile view. It's s total pain in the butt and I've already provided feedback about it. You can also use an actual PC or laptop. If you use a tablet you would probably still have to do the aforementioned steps. I hope this helps 

0 Likes
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Questions

What works for me is when I receive an email forum update, at the top left it will have a hyperlink, Questions, Tips etc. I long press that and select open in a browser. Been working for quite a while. The Beta forum should work though if they want testers feedback, I gave up with the hassle for a while myself. PITA that it is.

0 Likes