cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Missing search/finder? Use One Handed Operation plus!

(Topic created: 09-06-2023 06:16 AM)
missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips
Because I use a third party home launcher (Niagara), I set a gesture in One Handed Operation Plus to open finder. 
After the beta, I was unable to use it and couldn't find the app anywhere in my settings. 😞
Well, o think it's back now in Beta 2. The Finder app is still MIA in settings, but it's available and working in OHO+ so I am overjoyed to have it to use again! 
I just swipe up from the left edge and there it is! I hope this helps someone else!

14 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Tips
I use one handed operation plus (which just got updated today for One UI 6) and have tried to access finder this way. Nothing happens when selecting the gesture.

Finder remains unfound for me!
missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips
No! Ack. I wonder why mine came back and yours didn't. I did see that update and I'm using the latest version. I accidentally triggered the Finder after it not working for the last few weeks on beta
0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Tips
Just to chime in, I dont use that gesture but can confirm it's not working for me either.

Blank screen and if I do it multiple times it crashes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips
Mine was showing blank aka just not doing anything before the app was updated, but seems to be working now. Stupid question but have you updated the app in Google Play store?
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Tips
What? Samsung Finder is in the Google Play store.
I searched and don't see it.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips
One handed operation plus is in the Play Store 😁
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Ok, that's interesting. It is a GoodLock module. Surprised it is there. But I already had the updated version through GoodLock.
Anyway, I got finder to work.

See previous post.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Exactly my experience. It's a system app and here is what it looks like now. DOA if you ask me. Tried side loading an apk too but none of the packages online are valid.
Samsung is toying with us! 🧐Screenshot_20230906_193928_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips
Hmm! Strange 🤔Screenshot_20230906_074745_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes