Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

NOT GETTING LATEST BETA UPDATE?

(Topic created: 12-06-2021 11:47 AM)
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
I have a Note20 Ultra AT&T US Unlocked. I wasn't getting the update until today. I happened to wipe cache partition since it wasn't updating. I tried after and it worked. Idk if it was a coincidence or if wiping cache helped. Has anyone else who was waiting got it today?? Anyone with info plz comment.šŸ‘
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Tips
Gro, Apple runs a better shop than a these andriod jokers...
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips

Ehh.. I have both. Apple is getting crazy. They have access to your photos under the guise of "we have to stop child  of course you sound bad if ur against it.. but that's a slippery  slope. Plus ur allowed to have 12 bad pics it's when you hit 13 it's illegalšŸ™„ the whole thing stinks! NOBODY should be able to look through my pics but ME! Sorry 4 the rant but they're asking for too much. I prefer Android for other reasons but boy did they make it easier.

0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Tips
Am talking about software roll out.... I use apple computer for work...
But they have the roll-out ting down to a science
Roll out shouldn't be this messy and painful
I have update anxiety
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
Well this is just beta. The stable will hopefully be smooth sailing.
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Tips
Lets us pray.....that's one area that I always trust Apple. Not saying their perfect but generally the best in the business
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
They have only one phone. Android has to span hundreds!
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Tips
Not an excuse.........Sammy can take another page of inspiration from them
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
I'm not gonna argue personal preference. There's plenty I can say about Apple. Like STILL NO BACK BUTTON!!?? STILL? I STILL get stuck on certain pages in 2022? But they did add the back arrowšŸ™„ to most areas. I have 50 more complaints but like I said personal preference. If anything Apple is moving backwards.. at best laterally.
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Tips
Bro, as I stated..am only talking about their software roll out...nothing else
Don't muddy the waters
Have a good one.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Tips
I hear u. But that goes back to the fact they only have to focus on one device. Idk there's pros & cons to Apple. One of the pros is they're definitely on point as far as these things. I agree with that much.šŸ‘
0 Likes