Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Finder App

(Topic created: 09-02-2023 09:45 PM)
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Please fix and bring this highly useful search tool back. Thank you. 
5 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

missmotta
Comet
Options
Tips
It's still available at the top of the apps page. Unfortunately,I'm using Niagara Launcher so I have no way to access the top search bar option unless I'm in the recent apps screen
0 Likes
Paisen
Constellation
Options
Tips

I'd agree. The finder is a very useful feature. I had it in my side bar as well and used it a lot from there, as well as by dragging down from the apps screen to directly open the finder. Having to click on the search bar instead just feels like inferior ux.

0 Likes
usercUA2tDd9dC
Constellation
Options
Tips

Hello Samsung hello Samsung please urgently fix this issue very difficult to find apps and documents contacts etc. it was a great app that provide very quick access to all type of content in the phone with one click away keyboards enabling and finding was great.

0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Tips
You can also use One Handed GoodLock module and choose one of the options for Finder!
Access anywhere.
Also Bixby to program a hardware button or button on the nav bar.
0 Likes